Translate

Friday 29 June 2012

Summer Hair

My hair is finally long enough! I've been doing the fishbone braids for the last couple of days now.  It's just way to hot in LA to not tie my hair. The easiest and simplest way is letting the braid come straight now.  But I wanted to try something different and while looking for inspiration, I found a pictures of  Blake Lively at the Savages premier with her hair  done in fishbone braids


Blake Lively at the Savages premier (courtesy of the Superficial photos) 
What she's done is simply tying her hair in a ponytail then fishbone braiding the rest.  The look is so simple and flawless - and she looks stunning!



Though my hair isn't as long as hers, here's my take on it! 


Higher ponytail - shorter braids 

You also have the option of making the fishbone braids very loose or very tight - whatever your preference may be



What's your favorite hairstyle for the summer? 
Please leave comments! We would love to hear from 
you! 



XOXO - R 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...